Saturday, November 28, 2009

Upon entering into the foyer, the living room opens up to showcase the gorgeous fireplace, the open beam ceilings and one can not help notice the front large window and round window in the beautiful alcove. The hardwood floors accentuate the massive living room. This sounds like it came from a professional journalist or something like that but it was how I felt when I wrote this.... I really loved this home.
Entering from the front door there was the staircase to the upstairs and during the cold weather I would hide behind a red chair that was in front of the heat register on the left side of the archway to the dining room and would often cover myself with a cozy, fuzzy blanket. This picture shows the gorgeous scallop work in the passageway to the dining room and also in the foyer and some of the formal dining room in the back and a corner of the living room. It looks like one of the ownes after us replaced our crystal chandelier in the dining room. WOW ~ I loved this home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home