Thursday, January 08, 2009

CALLY LILLY CARSON (she is a Border Collie)

Please note that I have changed the spelling of her name. At first I wanted her name to be closer to "Collie" i.e. "Callie" but now I want it to be closer to one of my favorite flowers~Calla Lily's which I really love. Now I do know that the flower Calla Lily has only 1 'L' in Lily but I have chosen to keep the 2 'L's" in Lilly for 2 reasons...
l. because I think it looks better and
2. because my name Molly has 2 ''L's"... ( ;~})
For those of you who are NOT dog people, just chalk this up to someone who has not had a dog for too long.


2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Marie Emily said...

Cally Lilly looks like a sweet dog -- how lucky to become a member of the Carson Household. More pictures please!!!!
Aunt Marie Maulden

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger ourbusandus said...

Hi! Cally is so cute! She reminds me of the dog in "Snow Dogs", did you see that movie? We are missing having a dog around, but, with us thinking of overseas travel, it just wouldn't be practical for now. Maybe one day...

Hugs, Sharon & Ron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home