Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Carol and the girls wanted some family pictures so Meghan (who you will hear more about later in Blog) took her trusty camera and I took mine. We staged the scene, took the pictures and I am posting the one's I took. I know that if they like any of these better than the one's Meghan took they will let me know.


Stairs come in handy for other things than climbing up or down them.....






Left to Right ~



Heather, Carol, Ian, Sarah.



Al and I think that Ian really looks like Richard Gere and when we told him he said he's heard that before but usually he is told he looks like Harrison Ford...
POOR THING!!!!

Al's niece Carol, her hubby Ian and their two beautiful daughters....
Heather, Sr. in College; Sarah, Sr. in High School.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home