Saturday, March 06, 2010

I have been spending lots and lots of time over the past 4-5 months searching for my ancestors and have not come up empty-handed. Below is the first of my postings with my Mayflower ancestors and will also post my "Fortune" ancestor ("Fortune" was the next ship to land at Plymouth after the Mayflower). I hope you are all watching "Who Do You Think You Are" on NBC at 8:00 p.m. on friday nights. It started last night 3/5/10 and will continue for the next 6 or 7 weeks... It will not be a waste of your time to watch these various episodes.









John Howland landed in Plymouth, Massachusetts on that famous day in December, 1620 along with John Tilley, my 11th Great Grandfather, his wife Joan Hurst Tilley, my 11th Great Grandmother and their children which included daughter, Elizabeth Tilley, my 10 Great Grandmother. Elizabeth, four years later, married John Howland and had nine children including Hope Howland who is my 9th Great Grandmother.

I do have other Mayflower Great grandparents and Great Grand Uncles and will get into those at a later date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home