Sunday, November 23, 2008


We begin my Birthday trip with a Lewis & Clark sign ...just like I ended it. Feel this is appropriate for being in Washington and/or Oregon. I had a super, wonderful, great, fabulous
tremendous birthday and I am glad to share it with you.
Please check our blog after the Thanksgiving weekend to check out our Amtrak trip to Seattle. We will spend the night in Everett and Thanksgiving day at Al's niece's home outside Lynnwood Washington.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and check back into my blog ~ you never know what you might find.
I have to admit that I unfortunately posted my birthday pictures Backwards.
In other words this picture is the last picture I took and you will see Hood River now before you see our breakfast at Multnomah Falls... So, since it took 2 days to post this I am not going to re-do it.. Sorry ~ try to use your wonderful imagination!! Sorry I will do better when posting our Amtrak trip and Thanksgiving in Seattle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home