Thursday, February 21, 2008


We finally arrived at the Spouting Horn and I stood there waiting for the water to shoot up the spout.... and we waited....and we waited. Finally the water shot out of the spout (yippee) but now I had to figure out how to get close enough and time it correctly to get this picture. I must admit that I did get close enough for the picture but it was a long process to finally get this picture. It was so much fun trying to get the timing correct for the biggest spout I could get and glad I had a digital camera so I could just 'delete' the pictures that ended up being 'duds'. It was as gorgeous day and we had the chance to meet other travelers and you all know me....I can't keep quiet for long and just have to talk to 'everyone' and I did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home