Saturday, April 28, 2007

This is my sweet Mark "Trulove" Edwards.
Please excuse this picture of me (I am much prettier than this..!) but I wanted you all to meet Mark "Trulove". Al and I were at the Hopson Plantation Commissary and 3 men came in and I noticed that one of them had a shirt on that said "Edwards Flying Service, Leland, MS" and knowing that we were headed for Leland I asked this man if he knew anyplace we could park our 5th wheel in Leland.....he said talk to my boss....and Mark was the boss... Mark told us that he owned a Crop Dusting Business in Leland and had a huge area where we could park our 5th wheel...and would love to have us. So, when we got closer to Leland, Mark met us at the intersection to his place and guided us to a wonderful site on his property...He is the owner of Edward's Flying Service, Leland, MS. and ended up being the best tour guide ever. He was born and raised in Leland and had so many fabulous stories to tell us about various Blues performers, showed us where old Bluesmen were buried, took us to Greenville, MS. and showed us things that only the locals would know and even brought some of his old buddies over to tell more stories..
Mark showed us, again, what Southern Hospitality is all about...
Keep reading to see the various places he took us and what we learned from Mark "Trulove". (now the "Trulove" is another story).....if you want to know ~ just e-mail me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home