Sunday, April 29, 2007

Al and Mark "Trulove" are entering DOE'S EAT PLACE in Greenville, MS. This was an incredible experience for me...and I learned quite a lot.
We had just driven through a 'scary part' of town with drug dealers 'everywhere'.
Then I noticed that right across the street from the front door of this place was a Policeman sitting in a police car. When we all got inside there was another police officer sitting at the front table and later found out that he would sit there during business hours. Mark just kept smiling saying this is one of the best restaurants in town..."you just don't want to come here after dark"... After checking out the patrons, the pictures on the wall of so many well-known people, the incredible menu, the wonderful smells, and the happy people enjoying their meal I just knew that it was winner. DOE'S EAT PLACE has been family owned since 1943 and is actually older than I am....If I ever get back to Greenville, Mississippi I am going there .....for LUNCH.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home